You want to have healthy life style, follow some basic principles with healthy diet plan
Avoid Processed foods and Artificial Sweets
– Become aware with the names of these ingredients (i.e. high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, etc
– The most important intake to eat every day is fueling your body with grains, proteins, and fresh fruits.
Take Colorful Foods
– Try to build your meals as colorful as possible using a variety of grains, fruits, and vegetables.
Drink lots of Water
– Our body needs water to function properly. Don’t drink calories, drink water!
East Season Foods/Fruits
– You’ll get the most nutrients from your food because it’s at its freshest point.
– Get some natural Vitamin D and fresh air everyday. This will boost energy and immune system.
-Be in yourself, you are the best mentor for your body
Remove Junk Foods from your life
– Go through your cupboards and fridge, and either remove all the junk food OR make a deal with yourself that when it runs out, you will not buy more.
Make a Meal plan
– Plan your meals every week. This helps you stay on track and avoid having to come up with quick, possibly unhealthful meal options.
– Reduce your level of stress by meditating, finding your happy place, and taking time for yourself!
Share your Goals
– By doing so, all the people you tell a re going to hold you liable.
– Exercising for 2.5 hours a week can be very beneficial for both your mind and body.
Engage yourself in Religious Practices
– If you’re stressed, pray is a great way to relax. You’ll focus on prayers and keep your emotions in check.
– Get plenty of sleep